I’m new to this blogging business but I want to share my world with you. My blogs are about my battle with depression, my thoughts and feelings and my ideas behind improving my state of mind!
I hope my posts inspire others especially those battling depression I promise to be open and honest in all of them.
Here are some facts about the man behind the moose
- I was born in 1978 and I am Sagittarius
- I am a twin I have an identical brother although there is only one moose!
- Rod Stewart – “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy” was number 1 in the UK charts on my birthday
- I support Arsenal
- I have two children Brandon and Elizabeth (Lilybet)
- I love the mafia, specifically the American mafia, and have around 80 books on the subject
- I swear far too often
- I could watch The Godfather trilogy on a constant loop everyday and still not be bored by it
- My name is spelt G-A-R-R-Y not Gary and it gets me angry when people spell it wrong
- My dream holiday would be to New York, i would sell the kids to be able to go there one day
That’s enough for now I could go on but then there is no air of mystery about me to keep you coming back, you can of course ask if you want to know anything else!
follow me on twitter
or find me on facebook
or my new page on facebook