You all know by now how much getting these awards means to me. Coming from your peers makes them the more special because it shows your on the right track, that your writing is getting across in the way you hoped it would when you started. Now after only one month of blogging I have been kindly given my 3rd award.
I have been nominated by Justathought who has a blog that is well worth a view!
Again the process involves revealing 7 facts about myself and as we know I like to make them a little bit more interesting than you would expect.
Here we go again
- I once bought the record Stutter Rap for my twin brother who has a bad stutter
- When I was 10/11 I had a car washing “business” with regular customers on a Sunday
- I like to have a “messy” corner in the flat. This has turned into 4 messy corners LOL
- I once had a road rage incident on my way to work which involved me chasing after a car who cut me up, calling the driver every name under the sun. Imagine my shock when the car turned into my works car park and it was the MD!
- I once won a competition in the Daily Mirror. The prize was a football. When it arrived it was punctured! I have never bought the paper since!
- I was on live radio once (Kiss 100 FM) and was cycling at the same time. I proceeded to pretend to the presenters that I had just been knocked off my bike by a car and ended the call in dramatic fashion. They then called me back panicking before I told them I was joking and they were crying with laughter over it and sent me a CD as a result.
- I once wrote to Jim’ll Fix It asking to dance with the band Five Star – he did not reply!
So there you have it another 7 facts about me I hope your learning more about me!
I would like to nominate CrazyIntheCoconut for this award even though it’s already showing on her page. Just looking at her image on the blog makes me laugh and her writing is very good and I learn a lot from her posts.
And for those still wondering who the hell five star are