A proud moment for me that I had to share with you all because without your support there would be no blog!
I was nominated by weegee who has been with me since day 2 of my blogging career somehow she found me and has helped me so much! Her blog is wonderful and I highly recommend it!
Here it is my first award
One of the rules of receiving awards is you must answer the questions asked about you from the person who nominated you.
In this instance I must tell you 7 unusual facts about me!
This will be hard as I am trying to come up with the most “out-there” ones I can think of!
- I can fit 28 Malteasers in my mouth at one time – I know this because Sheryl was stuffing them in until I nearly choked on them!
- During our “courting” days Sheryl wrote her initials on my buttocks with Hair removal cream. Unfortunately for me her initials at the time were S.S so when I bent over it looked like SOS!
- I was once on Blue Peter – I had bunked off school and went to London Zoo for the day, the same day that Blue Peter were filming and I was spotted by a teacher who saw me in the background making an ass of myself for the camera! Yes I got detention for that LOL
- I once threw a professional footballer out of a sports shop I worked in because he would not stop playing with the footballs on display
- I performed on stage at a fundraising event for my football team doing impressions of Jim Bowen, Frank Spencer and Prince Charles! I was about 9 it was the 80’s and I still cringe today when I think of it
- I am 2 minutes younger than my twin brother
- When I was in Magaluf for a “lads holiday” I put a condom on my head for a laugh and left it on so long I had a big red circle on my head that took hours to fade and spent the night answering questions about it!
wow that was tougher than I expected it to be! It is hard to write something that is interesting and different. What facts would you come up with? I will be interested to read some!